Performing adequate due diligence is critical
to making sound business decisions regarding acquisitions,
equity investments and credit. We can assist in your
investigation of the target company by tailoring our program to
accomplish your specific due diligence objectives and allow you
to focus on key strategic issues. Our due diligence program is
flexible and can include:
• Negotiate and structure sales, acquisitions, or mergers,
whether internal or external.
• Are you and your company acquisition ready? Do you have the
necessary internal structure, corporate culture, and financing
capabilities to complete the transaction?
• Structure an internal buyout where management or family
members buy the company from the owner.
• Negotiate the buyout of shareholders who no longer wish to be
associated with the business on a tax-favored basis.
• Pre sale cost and income statement analysis to maximize value.
• Employee Stock Ownership plans (ESOP) to get liquidity to
• Develop plan for management or heirs to acquire the business
in event of death.
• Post sale planning. Unlike many of our competitors, Ianieri,
Giampapa & Co., PC resources are equally valuable once the sale
or merger is completed.
We help create the best TEAM
for the Owner. This team should include Ianieri, Giampapa & Co.,
PC, lawyers, investment bankers, financing sources, etc. - but
most important, and often forgotten - it must include