Estate Planning involves some of the most
important decisions you will ever have to make. Ianieri,
Giampapa & Co., PC can help guide you in choosing the most
appropriate vehicle to meet your Estate Planning needs and
goals, such as:
• Creation of techniques and documents to minimize the tax
impact caused by death.
• Creation of trusts to protect assets for children and spouses:
• Creditor and Divorce Protection
• Management of Assets
• Estate Tax Planning Tools
• Utilize the trust to freeze the value of corporate stock
in event of death.
• Separate trustees with regard to management of
cash vs. business
• Create charitable trusts that can be used to limit the value
of the taxable estate in case of joint death or where there is
no marital deduction.
• Coordinate business interest with personal interests and make
sure that there is a succession plan in event of premature
• Coordinate insurance to make sure it is being utilized
• Plan for the sale of a business and the need for different
planning if assets become cash.
• Coordinate family wealth at multiple generations.