Finance and Capital
Our CPA's have a great deal of experience in
corporate finance, having been the principal accounting officers
at both public and private middle market companies. As such, we
have a first hand understanding of the challenges you face
everyday, from effective financial and management reporting to
negotiating financing arrangements, we've been there, so we can
• Evaluate and compare capital and cash alternatives.
• Provide all of your accounting and bookkeeping needs.
• Develop short and long term capital requirements to meet the
strategic plans for the business.
These needs may include:
• Traditional bank financing
• Long term growth needs
• Public offering vs. private sale
• Off balance sheet financing, such as sale/leaseback
• Estate and transfer tax allocations
• Private equity
Due to continual change in the marketplace, the economy, or your
particular industry, businesses need to review and analyze not
only their current capital structure, but also their future